With an important role in Eastern culture, peony is selected for the style of Peony Cruises in the aim to provide visitors a royal experience.
For its most popular colour of red, peony is the symbol for honor and wealth in Chinese culture. Peony only appeared in the palaces and rich noble families in China in the old time. Regarded as the queen of flowers, peonies were also admired in literature, music and paintings for centuries.
Like a striking large red peony in the sea, each boat of Peony Cruises shows its noble colour among others, giving each guest his or her own palace. The royal beauty represents the intricate design of the reception space, each cabin, the restaurant, the spa and the bar in a fine combination, thanks to talented designers from France, the country that is famous for imperial architecture and design. In addition, every item on board also meets strict Western standards for the highest quality.
As the boat takes you through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Gulf, with immense limestone mountains standing millions of years, tranquil floating villages, some people spreading their fishnets or some fish jumping over the water surface of the World Heritage Site, you can contemplate beautiful nature without any bustling noisy city for a smooth escape to peace – the symbol of a full-bloom peony.
Totally relaxed on comfy benches with an umbrella cocktail, you will feel like kings and queens of another untouched serene beautiful world, your own world.
Reasons For Choosing Peony Cruise
- It only takes you 2 hours instead of 4 hours transfer by luxury minivan.
- Visiting Halong Bay, especially Lan Ha Bay one of the most stunning bays in Vietnam which has many amazing and uncontaminated beaches yet un-touristy that you can enjoy awesome jade green water and many great photo opportunities.
- One of the first 4 star plus cruises ever that has the best itinerary: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
- Luxurious and well-furnished cabins, all have private balcony and panoramic views from which you can savor yourself in the beauty of Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
- We design the cruise with limited cabin quantity in generous space that offers our guests relaxing atmosphere on board.
- Gourmet dining with authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
Do you still want to find more Halong bay cruises and Halong bay tours, Halong bay hotels. or the best way to get to Halong bay. Need more Halong bay travel guide: Things to do in Halong bay, Shopping in Halong, Where to eat in Halong,…? Free chat with us, get respond within 15 minutes.
You also need travel consultant for going around Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar? Visit our website: Https://asiauniquetravel.com.